A party of 5 from RVA’s west end assembled under the full moon to throw around some KBs under ideal temperatures this morning. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 10 DQ
- Arm circles – 10 small/5 big, each way
- 15 helicopters
- 22 merkins
- 40 LBC
- 40 APD
- 5 rounds of the following:
- 10 donkey kicks (15 on the 3rd round)
- Bear crawl to you KB
- 10 lawnmower pulls each arm (15 on the 3rd round)
- Run back to the school and wall sit for 30-45 seconds
- 5x check
- KB curls
- Sit ‘n press
- Overhead pulls
- COT with YHC taking us out
Good work by the PAX this morning. White Deer continues to stone up and push through a bad knee. Lighthouse is making child’s play of 35 pounds, and good to have Pinto and Byproduct back in the fold. A solid party of 5 for 5x themed workout.
Prayers for healing and family needs in COT. Grateful for those private requests.
Remember the annual retreat to Amelia Courthouse is this weekend. Cornhole starts at 2 pm. See Slack channel for more details. Also, shoe drive for October. Bring your gently used men’s shoes for donations.
God is good all of the time!