Eight gloom warriors declared their independence from the fartsack at Source of Truth this morning. The quill pens inscribed it thusly on the parchment:
Three rabbits posted early for a jaunt to Midlo HS for track work and meanderings through Charter Colony. Five bootcampers did the following:
Warmarama – mosey to lower parking lot for SSH x 20, Russian Soldiers x 15, Helicopters x 10, Don Quixotes x 10, Flutter Kicks x 10, Alabama Prom Dates x 10.
COP1 – 1776; mosey to the football field and divide into teams of two; bust out 1,776 yards/reps as follows:
- Round 1 – 100 yards high knees; each team completes 100 merkins, 100 squats, 100 LBCs
- Round 2 – 100 yards Berrnie Sanders; each team completes 100 dips, 100 step-ups, 100 American Hammers
- Round 3 – 100 yards Carioca (right); each team completes 100 overhead claps, 100 lunges, plank jacks
- Round 4 – 100 yards Carioca (left); each team completes 100 Carolina Dry Docks, 100 mountain climbers, 100 flutter kicks
- Round 5 – 100 yards All You Got Sprint; as a PAX 76 burpees
COP2 – 11s; mosey to hill for 10 wide grip merkins + 1 WWII, repeato.
BTTF – numbers, names, announcements, YHC took us out.
NMMS – This was a tough one. The 1776 is posted in the F3verse as an hour long solo or team workout —- 76 solo burpees is cray cray. Prayers for Tobit’s mom’s continued recovery and for Honeymoon’s family. Shoe collection underway – bring ’em to DTH. Check Slack and preblasts for Crossover Ministries 3F opportunity.