DR PAX: 0
- 5 Burpees OYO
- SSH – 30
- 4 Burpees OYO
- Hillbilly Walkers – 15
- 3 Burpees OYO
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- 2 Burpees OYO
- Pickle Pounders – 10
- Mt. Climbers – 10
- 1 Burpee OYO
Mosey one lap around the pond and back to the flags.
PONG: Partner up, starting on opposite sides of the field.
- Run toward your partner.
- When you meet somewhere in the middle, stop for 5 Squats/5 Merkins.
- Return to your starting point.
- Rinse/repeat for time.
- IF you get to one side or the other, both partners do 20 Burpees
- (this did not even come close to happening)
Deck of Death: YHC draws cards and the PAX do the associated exercise, in the # of reps on the card. Face cards (including Aces) = 15. After 7 cards drawn, mosey once around the outside of the tennis court.
- ♠ = Merkins (99 completed)
- ♣ = Big Boy Sit-Ups (35 completed)
- ♦ = Squats (51 completed)
- ♥ = SSH (55 completed)
- Joker = 20 Burpees (40 completed)
AMRAP: One minute each.
- Penguin Crunches
- Flutter Kicks
- Supermans (30 secs)
Only fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you.1 Samuel 12:24
- Fear the LORD = caring what God thinks about us above all else
- Faithfully serve = always doing the “next right thing”
- All predicated on remembering/being thankful for what God has done for us in the past
- There was some discussion around a certain PAX’s mother-in-law visiting and its metaphorical association with the arrival of a hurricane.
- This included his silence at one point being him running “The Sound of Silence” on repeat in his head.
- Once again YHC could not math and exercise simultaneously.
- It was unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on your level of masochism) that both Jokers came up during the Deck of Death; and both were on the last of their respective 7-card sets.
- Quad P for August will be LBCs. Sign up below.
- The Colonial 200 has been cancelled.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
- YHC logged burpees for the group attending this beatdown.