Conditions: Post-Solstice, Still Muggy
DR PAX: None
- 1 Burpee OYO between each of the following…
- SSH – 30
- Nancy Kerrigan – 10/10
- Pickle Pounders – 10
One lap around the pond and back to the clubhouse, grab a picnic table.
A.L.A.R.M.: Sets of 5, 10, 15, and 20 (IC) of each of the following, with a quick mosey to the pond path and back between each set:
- Arms: Dips
- Legs: Step-Ups
- Abs: Wing-Nuts
- R: Reverse Lunges
- M: Merkins, incline & wide-arm
AMRAP LBCs for approximately 1.3 minutes.
Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.Ephesians 5:14b–16
- YHC encouraged the PAX that because of God’s work in them, they have the ability, option, and obligation to walk wisely, “redeeming” the time and doing good when there is plenty of “evil” options.
- The COT/Thang seemed apt as all PAX except for YHC arrived within 2 minutes of the disclaimer.
- Dreamliner wondered aloud what it would be like to lunge with the speed that YHC does; he was informed that it essentially results in frustration with the lack of walking speed of all other people.
- Bunker seems ready for the Q as he pulled a guerrilla-Q move during Merkins.
- Lawnboy is heading up the Colonial 200 effort Sept 18-19. Looking for a team of 12 runner and 2 drivers. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
- YHC logged burpees for the group attending this beatdown.