Conditions: Cold for May, Warm for December
DR PAX: None
- Burpees OYO – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (between each of the following)
- SSH – 30
- Nancy Kerrigans – 10/10
- TTT – 15
- Pickle Pounders – 10
Mosey to Food Lion backlot, the long way.
Suicides – Run to each speed bump then back to start and do each exercise at these reps, adding the given number of reps after each subsequent speed bump.
- Burpees – 2
- Bobby Hurley – 5
- LBCs – 30 (only did three speed bumps for this)
Mosey back to clubhouse.
Hold Chillcut Plank then Six Inches for 1-minute each.
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desertIsaiah 43:19
- YHC encouraged the PAX that the wilderness does not have to be something they merely “weather” or “survive” but can be a place for renewal and God doing a “new thing” in their lives.
- Good to see some fresh, young, and returning faces.
- Dreamliner was hoping the 1 Million Burpee Challenge from F3 Chattanooga would die on the vine. It has not.
- Bobber has some serious questions about how Dreamliner is able to maintain the pace he does during beatdowns. More investigation to follow.
- When asked how YHC’s first time live-streaming preaching, YHC noted that he only spoke while muted once, and may have made some people angry by stating that their favored politicians are sinners.
- The 1 Million Burpee Challenge by F3 Chattanooga is ongoing. Currently this region is in 14th place. You can see the standings and log your burpees (individually or for a workout you Q) at this link.
- The Daily Quarantine Challenge is ongoing. See the Quad P link below (105 Bobby Hurleys were completed for today).
- For full instructions on COVID-19 operations within F3 Hampton Roads check out https://f3rva.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-update/.