A very legal gathering of 8 socially-distanced men to see what Conspiracy was going to bring today. Quickly Swirly realized it was an April Fools prank and we were off for a WDog Hot Potato Q. Swirly took the reigns to start us of.
- Ampitheater work: Inclines Merkins 1-18 follow be Dips from 18-1
Handshake (aka Elbow Bump) Q
- Non-Contact “Around the Ampitheater” Dora. Exercise 1 (100): Partner 1 completes 25 Merkins then transitions to WWII’s while Partner runs, rinse and repeat. Exercise 2 (200): As partners complete 200 squats (Partner 1 does exercise, Partner 2 runs, rinse and repeat). Exercise 3 (300): 300 two-count Flutter Kicks as one parter runs, rinse and repeat
- Box Jumps to exit the Ampitheater. 2 jumps per step to equal 36 total
- Quick Burpee Shuffle in the circle
- Long-Way mosey back to the flag (from the Circle down the field in front of the Carillion down the the road and circle back)
Announcements: Faceplant is leading the Second Annual Shawn G Hogan Memorial Workout tomorrow at Mary. Last years was epic, so it won’t be for the faint of heart.
NMS: It was good to meet Laughing Gas and Ether today. It was also good to have Targé (FNG) out. He is a friend of Jacque Penne. He went to Hampden Sydney and played Golf. Naturally Jacque Penne had a idea of a nickname revolving around Caddyshack, but he didn’t remember how he got his own nickname when Bodo’s tried to introduce a “scripted” nickname for him last month… Therefore if you are friends with fancy-dressed Jacque Penne you get another churched up name with Targé. Welcome Targé, we are glad to have you as part of our crew.