Run for 45 minutes. After entering the first neighborhood the route was “simple,” stay to the left. Every culdesac and even one parking lot.
Circle of Trust (COT)
Deuteronomy 1:17-17 CSB
15 “So I took the leaders of your tribes, wise and respected men, and set them over you as leaders: commanders for thousands, hundreds, fifties, and tens, and officers for your tribes. 16 I commanded your judges at that time: Hear the cases between your brothers, and judge rightly between a man and his brother or his resident alien. 17 Do not show partiality when deciding a case; listen to small and great alike. Do not be intimidated by anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too difficult for you, and I will hear it. 18 At that time I commanded you about all the things you were to do.
F3 does an amazing job of pushing leadership down to the lowest possible level. It is leaders leading leaders with each person given the authority to make decisions. We are a starfish, not a spider.
Ball of Man (#BOM)
- There were more left turns than many thought possible in the first neighborhood.
- We all realized just how easy it is to get turned around.
- It was awesome having Mater back out with us. He has not lost a step.
- All told, solid run with solid mumblechatter.
- Announcement coming soon on new measures F3 Hampton Roads is taking following the executive order from the governor given today.
- F3 Hampton Roads continues to meet with group size and social distancing measures in place.
- New Running AO #UpTheCreek continues to meet every Monday morning at Creekside Elementary School (1000 Bennetts Creek Park Rd., Suffolk, VA 23435)