Conditions: Surprisingly chilly for the forecasted high
DR PAX: HAHA
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Pickle Pounders – 10
- Reverse Lunge (4ct) – 10
Mosey to the Food Lion back lot, the long way.
Iron PAX 2018 Week 2 Redux – Four rounds of the following, each one “counted” by a different PAX so as to facilitate mumble chatter.
- 50 Squats
- 40 Big Boys
- 30 Merkins
- 20 Bonnie Blairs (10 each leg)
- 10 Burpees
- 400 meter run (to last speed bump and back)
Mosey back to clubhouse.
Elevens: Step-Ups / Dips
Dealer’s Choice, AMRAP for one minute: American Hammer, Freddy Mercury, the MARVEL (one 4ct Penguin Crunch + one 4ct LBC).
The concept of “wilderness” is regularly used through scripture as a place that appears fruitless and desolate but where God does/begins great works: Israel’s wandering, Jesus tempted, Ezekiel & dry bones, etc.
- YHC encouraged the PAX that in this time of “wilderness” caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, to be looking for/following after the work that God is doing.
- Dreamliner pawned off his merkin/burpees counting responsibilities on YHC, much to the other PAX’s chagrin (YHC is not fast at burpees).
- YHC appreciates the flattery of being the source of inspiration for a new ab exercise, even if it was born out of a failed attempt at usurping choice.
- AOs are still operating regularly, with “social distancing” enacted (e.g. no balling up for prayer).
- March QuadP is an FNG / Kotter challenge–get those newbies out (like they have anything else to do) and get those guys who haven’t been out in a while to come.