10 PAX (and 1 4-legged mile-slayer (Annie)) posted to log some miles and kickoff this unusual work week in the most normal way we know how – River Run. YHC was thrilled to see 9 other PAX to share some miles and fellowship with – and I almost lost them during the route instructions.
YHC mashed up a couple traditional routes (the OG Tarrington Route, the Powderham loop and the Brigstock Out and Back) to make a new big loop that touched all 3 areas. Apologies for several turns, gents. It went like this:
- Left out of BWES toward the River then a Right into Tarrington;
- Left at roundabout on Welby and immediate Right on Sherfield;
- RIGHT on Ashwell Drive and head uphill to Robious;
- Left and across Robious to Ellesmere and into Powderham;
- Left at first intersection onto Drakewood;
- Follow Drakewood around the half-moon circle back to Ellesmere (it changes to Bosham and then to Glendower in the process);
- Left on Ellesmere and take it to the end where it Ts into E. Brigstock;
- Right E. Brigstock to Twin Team;
- Left on Twin Team and BTTF – either directly or around the school or wherever the hell Rosie went…
COT (distantly), Number-rama, Name-a-Rama and YHC took us out.
Prayers for Doublemint and his family. His father passed away Saturday while in hospice care.
Prayers also for those we know and love who are dealing with hardships or uncertainty in the face of the Coronavirus. Prayers also for all of our healthcare workers, especially hospital and ER workers who don’t get to work from home.
Let’s help each other get through this. Let’s support our local businesses with carryout orders or gift cards. Let’s support those less fortunate than us in any way we can. And, let’s take this seriously and make smart decisions to help stem the tide.
Have a great day men!
No More Gumbo For You!