Ten hardened mountaineers chalked up to scale the Forge’s escarpment and win the bid for Nation Geographic’s sequel feature film “Free But Not Solo”. Here’s how these heroes reached the summit:
Mosey to Culdesac for COP #1:
- En Route, x3 Opus each light pole
- Circle Up – Welcome & F3 Disclaimer
- DQ’s x10 IC
- Angle Grinder x10 IC
- Sweat Angels x10 IC
- Windshield Wipers x10 IC
Mosey to Retaining Wall for COP #2:
- Work as a team to get all PAX over the top of the ~12” Wall
- RAIL-orama: Partner up to complete x3 sets the following:
- x10 Jerkins each
- x10 Dips each
- x10 Cliffhanger Merkins each
- ABC’s for the SIX
Mosey to Amphitheater for COP #3:
- CORA 1-2-3 (it’s all about the CORE)
- Partner up to complete:
- x100 WWII
- x200 Am.Hammers (2-ct)
- x300 LBC’s
- Moving partner completes TOOTH FAIRY up the stairs, then x3 Dips on each step coming down Amphitheater levels
Mosey BTTF for COT:
- Counterama # 10
- Announcerama (see Comments)
- SEADOO took us out in Prayer
- Great work getting up and over the wall as a team today gents! We leave NO MAN behind. Great to have SCROOGE back out after quite the hiatus – this spider monkey can FLY getting up the Tooth Fairy flight. Also great to see SNUFF and SANDY test their metal at the Forge – keep coming out guys!
– Just a few days left before DTH leaves for the Mission Field – prayers appreciated! (Follow adventures via our blog Hendersonsinmissions.Blogspot.Com)
i would have never thought about climbing that wall. Great work – very creative!
Nice job, DTH! Like the Free Solo references. My nerves were on edge climbing a 12ft wall in the gloom…anyone who hasn’t seen the film, needs to!
Tooth Fairies were a nice touch. Have a great eve, Gents!