7 warriors including one visitor showed up this morning to throw some iron around. This is how it went down.
- SSH x 20
- Don Quixotes x 10
- Helicopters x 10
- Russian Soldiers x 10
- Arm circles (10 small + 5 big)
- Copperhead squats x 10
- Round 1 – 4 corners superset, 8 reps each exercise
- 1st corner – KB swing with a dive bomber ‘merkin
- 2nd corner – Halos with goblet squats
- 3rd corner – Lawnmowers with clean and press
- 4th corner – Demon crushers with WWII sit-up press
- Round 2 – same exercises , 16 reps each
- Round 3 – same exercises, 24 reps each
- Round 4 – same exercises, 16 reps each (only enough time for 2 corners)
- Just enough time for 1 minute of boat canoes
- Numberama, namerama, Emoji took us out
- F3 is good for not only getting a great workout but also learning interesting facts.
- Fact 1 – Diarrhea is hereditary, per Mudface
- Fact 2 – Emoji knows one of the Wegmans
- Fact 3 – There’s a Hooters style chain of restaurants in Florida called Mugs N Jugs
- Fact 4 – Mudface had some questionable career choices in his younger days (something to do with dollar bills and thongs)
- Great work gentlemen. Thank you all for letting me lead.
Great workout this morning Bulkhead, especially enjoyed what we learned today, hopefully we did not scare Oyster too much. I think we covered all 3 F’s today. Cheers …CB
Well done! i’m sore, but even more impressed that you spelled Diarrhea correctly.