Conditions: Windy and cool.
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 12
- Baby Arm Circles – 12 Each Way
- Hillbilly Walkers – 15
Mosey around pond.
Coupon Time – Dora with coupons:
- Merkins x 100
- KB Swings x 200
- Overhead Press x 300
- Squats x 400
- Curls x 500
Dealer’s Choice (IC): Flutter Kicks, Banana/Supermans, Freddy Mercurys, WIIs
YHC has a lot of friends going through a lot of rough times right now. Encouraged the PAX to remember what is important in life. Don’t get bogged down with the business of just trying to make it through the day.
- Workout took longer than expected. Did not get to the second half.
- Be careful who you choose as your partner for a Dora. If your partner is down an arm, then you will end up doing a lot of curls.
- Question of the day…if you have a lot of equity built up with your significant other, do you use it all at once or spread it out? Mixed reviews from today’s mumble chatter.
- October 10th will be our 2ndF. We will be gathering at Hanks Filling Station 4301 Colley Ave in Norfolk. They have great beer and food. Families are always welcome. 5:30 start time.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
- November 9th Convergence – F3HamptonRoads 3rd Year Anniversary is just around the corner. We launched on Nov. 6, 2016. We will have our anniversary convergence on November 9 at Mt. Trashmore.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads