Twas a cool, dark, and raining Tuesday morning, when 17 men of great fortitude and physical prowess appeared to test their mettle once more…
The Story Begins:
Warm mosey 1 lap around the AO with call-out exercises on command and throughout duration of mosey for COP#1.
- Side Straddle Hops
- WW2’s (very wet & muddy)
COP #2 picks up on soccer field right after:
- Corner #1: Merkins x 20 reps
- Corner #2: WW2’s x 20 reps
- Corner #3: Hello Dollys x 20 reps
- Corner #4: Squats x 20 reps
Mosey over to pavilion area for COP #3
Runner runs to end of the field and back while the 2 others complete partner exercises with a count, then rotate when runner returns.
- Squerkins – counting up to 100
- PTL’s – counting up to 200
- Dying Boxing Cockroaches – counting up to 300
Indian around AO back to soccer field for COP #4
4 Corners Round 2
- Corner #1: Merkins x 40 reps
- Corner #2: WW2’s x 40 reps
- Corner #3: Hello Dollys x 40 reps
- Corner #4: Squats x 40 reps
Quick mosey to basketball courts for suicides until time.
- Counterama #17
Announcerama (see Comments)
Prayer(glory to God)
- Thankful for the my first opportunity to Q a workout(thank you DTH for pushing me out of my comfort zone), and all the guys that made it out in the rain to put in the effort. Thought it could be interesting to try a workout without any cadence and just rolling right into things with a longer warm-up mosey(I like running). Those first wet and muddy WW2’s during our mosey really got the fun started. A solid effort all around. Shoutout to Rosie for always setting a good pace and really encouraging the push with every exercise, strong work bro. Shoutout to Peedee for making it out again and really gritting through pain and giving it that 110%. It was a pleasure to join you in the Triple Check bro. Loved seeing the looks of fatigue and exhaustion after a strong effort when we circle up at the end. Great work guys!