Back after a 2 week hiatus due to work and was ready to roll!
Conditions: 80 and humid. Perfect for sweating.
DR PAX: None
- Arm Circles – 15/15
- Merkins – 10 4 ct.
- TTT – 12
- SSH – 25
- Burpees OYO – 5
Indian run around the pond and to the tennis courts.
PAX partner up for a Dora with coupons. One does the exercise while the other paints the lines (1/2 court):
- Man Makers 50
- KB Swings 100
- Overhead Press 150
- Squats 200
- Curls 250
Mosey to Planter for 11s
- Step Ups/Dips
- Merkins/Big Boys
Bear Crawl Hot Potato – Each PAX called out an exercise and then he bear crawled out to the brick and back while the others did the exercise.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s Grace in its various forms.Peter 4:10
- YHC still struggles with keeping score…why am I doing so much while others do little? It is an honor to serve others and we should strive to do as much as we can for others.
- Really good to have Bing join this morning’s workout and great to have MOAB back.
- Colonial 200 Relay sign-ups are coming down to HC time. See FB group for more details.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads