Conditions: Humid enough to gather moisture by just opening your mouth.
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- TTT – 10
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to the Pond.
Do-Ah-Diddy: All PAX run single file, 1st PAX drops for 15 CDDs, catches up when done and yells “SIX!” then rinse/repeat until all have completed CDDs. It took the PAX 2 laps, plus a little AYG sprint at the end to get back to water bottles.
Mosey to PNC parking deck.
March Up: On each floor, do 20 each of the following OYO, then run up one floor. Wait for remaining PAX after each run.
- Big Boys
March Down: Rinse/repeat as before, except on each floor, do 20 each of
- Alternating Shoulder Taps (4ct)
- Leg Lifts
- Mt. Climbers (4ct, audibled to 2ct halfway through)
March Halfway Up: Mosey over to stairs and up to second floor, do 20 reps each of the following OYO:
- HR Merkin
- Bobby Hurley
Mosey to pick up coupons for…
Circle of Pain: Each PAX picks an coupon-arm exercise and the PAX do (roughly) 20 reps. The exercises included, but were not limited to:
- Curls IC
- 21s Curls
- Man Makers
- Bench Press
- Upright Row
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.1 Corinthians 13:11
- YHC noted that this verse comes from the famous passage on love, so in context this verse does not mean “be a man! walk it off! rub some dirt on it! don’t show emotion!” like men are often told in our culture, but rather to love, and to do it well.
- YHC was scratching his head trying to come up with the workout, while he couldn’t get the children’s rhyme from the top of this backblast out of his head, spawning this beatdown.
- Dreamliner attempts to prophesy about the upcoming exercises in the beatdown, making YHC’s Presbyterian self uncomfortable. Dreamliner was mostly correct.
- Space Monkey wrung out his shirt after the workout (followed shortly by Gunner), producing what seemed to be 10-20oz of sweat.
- Quad P for July consists of posting at as many AOs as possible, with bonus points for Qing the farthest AOs from home address.
- Colonial 200 relay sign-ups are ongoing. We are still looking for a few runners. Register here under F3 Hampton Roads.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads