A band of muscle bound Musketeers formed ranks at Batteau to reign fire upon the false idol of comfort and inject raw F3 values into the veins of a new week. No man was either left behind, nor left where he was once found.
Mosey to the grassy area adjacent Stone House for COP #1, all IC:
- SSH, Imp.Squat Walkers, DQ’s, Cheery Pickers, Dive Bomber M’s, Heels to Heaven, No Cheat M’s, DR.W’s
Mosey to Grassy Hills for COP #2:
- 100’s – The Q calls an exercise, 1st man to complete x100 calls out next exercise, all PAX stop & run to other side, repeat 10x
- Exercises included – SSH’s, Merkins, 2-ct Mountain Climbers, Alternate 10 Burpees with 20 WWII’s, Flutter Kicks, Hold Elbow Plank 100s, LBC’s, APD’s, 50 Burps + 50 WWII’s, Monkey Humpers
- T claps to Swirly & Flange for the most “wins”
Mosey around trail loop to lakeside, performing the following en route:
- Wall Dips x30 IC
- Derkins x20 IC
- Incline M’s x20 IC
- LBC’s x20 IC
COP #4: Ascend the steps to the top:
- Bearcrawl first flight of steps and as far as possible along incline stretch, then lunge to the top flight of steps
- Al Gore for the SIX
- Ascend the top flight performing a merkin on each step
- Plankorama for the SIX
Mosey Back to Flag for COT:
- Counterama #9
- Announcerama (see Comments)
- YHC took us out in Prayer
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of Faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” (Hebrews 12:1-3 NIV)
– HomeRun Derby (instead of NoToll) on Tue AM at Robious Athletic Complex – BYO Glove
– F3 Family Night – Thur 6/27 @ 6pm at Tavern 19 at Independence Golf Club – live music with “The Hashbury Collective”
– PuppyPile – next Sat 6/29
– July 4th Convergence – 7-8am Tredegar Iron Works
– F3 Retreat – Sept 21-22 – Find your teammate ASAP for the CORNHOLE tournament, but teammates MUST be from different Nano-regions! Sign-Up sheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-L8e9W24ygnU0suaGyKxzi1PgPqY1CBd57hLrKTZI-g/edit?ts=563e70a3#gid=42982971
Way to work guys !
Solid Q Dr T!
See y’all in the gloom…
Another solid beatdown, DTH! 100’s were no joke.
Have a great day, gents!
Great workout this morning, made Monday a great day.
Thanks for introducing me to 100’s! I can’t wait to bring that one up again!