6 Davillians and one visitor from the south arrived on a cooler Friday morning to enjoy the “officially” start of summer and the longest day of the year
This is how it went down
A Burpee Mosey – The PAX started out on a mosey around Forest Lake Hills for 12 minutes. After every minute, YHC would call out Burpee and the PAX completed one Burpee for a total of 12 Burpees
Mosey to the field
COP – DQ, Helicopter, Arm Circles
Mosey to the Pavilion
Friday Morning Dance Party – Concept is simply, complete an exercise while a song is being played. Exercises were choice from a small stack of the “F3 Workout Deck”. Exerices and songs were:
- Squats to Friday Night by Eric Paslay
- Shoulder Taps to Old Town Road by Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus
- American Hammers/LBC’s to It Ain’t My Fault by Brothers Oshorne
- SSH to Flatliner by Cole Swindell feat. Dierks Bentley
- Mtn Climbers to Chattahoochee by Alan Jackson
- Plank Jack/WWII Sit ups to Caught Up In The Country by Rodney Atkins
- Incline Merkins to Make You Mine by High Valley
Mosey to the Parking Lot
Summer Solstice Corners – Today is the longest day of the year with nearly 15 hours of daylights, the PAX did Four Corners to celebrate. 15 Merkins, 15 WWII Sit ups, 15 (2ct) Mtn Climbers, 15 SSH
Mosey back to the SF
1 MOM – Superman
Numberrama, Namerama, Announcements and YHC took us out.
Small but fun crew this morning. YHC got things start in a non traditional way. Yesterday was YHC’s 2.0 First birthday. Since he didn’t have the Q the day before today would be have do. The celebrate the PAX did one burpees every minute for the first 12 minutes.
This has been come a tradition for YHC around his 2.0’s birthday. As most would agree our 2.0’s are the best things that have happen to us (minus our M’s) so we should celebrate them.
Glad to have Patti Mayo back visiting us. Always good to catch up with him.
Also good see Denver (formerly known as Grizzly) back out