Timberwolf did not have a Q on the books today but never fear 7 men showed up and delivered.
Warmarama: Honeymoon Takes the Q
- SSH x20
- DQ’s x10
- Imperial Squat Walkers x10
- Arm Circles x10
- Mtn. Climbers x20
- Merkins x10
Mosey to the back of the school.. Meet the light poles: Bullseye Takes the Q
- Run to the first light pole – 10 merkins – Run back
- Skip to the second light pole – 20 ball dippers – Run back
- Run to the third light pole – 20 LBC – Audible – …..
- Walk Out Merkins x5 – Reverse Bear Crawl to the next Light Pole – Walk Out Merkins x5 – Run back…
- Alternating Merkins x10 – Run to next light pole – Alternating Merkins x10.
Mosey to Lamp Pole Alley: Orange Crush takes the Q
- Sprint to the 1st Pole – Jog back – 10 Merkins
- Sprint to the 2nd Light Pole – Jog Back – 10 Squats
- Sprint to the 3rd Light Pole – Jog Back – Carolina Drydocks
- Sprint to the 4th Light Pole – Job Back – Scissors x10, 6inches x10
- Sprint to the 5th Light Pole – Jog Back – 10 dirty toilet seats (r), 10 Dirty toilet seats (L)
Mosey to the 1st pole for Triple Check: Oyster takes the Q
- #1 – Run to the 3rd Light Pole.
- #2 – Seal Jacks
- #3 – WWII’s
Mosey back to the Flag:
- Ring of Fire
- Counterame #7
- Bullseye took us out in Prayer
First on the list: Let’s
give congrats to 2 Pop, his daughter had twins last week. Mama and twins are doing great and GrandPa is
proud. YHC was first at the AO this morning;
a valuable lesson was learned at Wdog a few weeks ago. (Don’t be late you may not find the Pax) .
No one was on the Q sheet. We all secretly thought
HoneyHoney, HONEYMOON was going to take and keep the Q. That did not happen and after warmarama he quickly passed it on. A few good men took the Q when it was handed
to them. Well done Gents! YHC
was looking forward to seeing a few Summer Tour brothers today but it looks
like the hotel rooms were full this week.