We are firing up an introductory F3 workout on Saturday, June 22nd at 7:30 am on the day after the longest day of the year.
Some of the most often used excuses for not coming to a F3 workout are the following:
- “It is too dark…”
- “It is too cold…”
- “It is too early…”
- “I won’t be able to get to work on time if I go…”
- “I want to get in shape first…”
These excuses are all off the table for this workout!
Why are we hosting this No Excuses Workout?
The goal of this workout is to provide an introductory experience of F3 – the workout, the camaraderie, the memories and the friendships.
Where and when is this No Excuses Workout taking place?
We will gather on Saturday, June 22nd at 7:30 am in the parking lot next to the community clubhouse in the Milestone neighborhood in Mechanicsville (11030 Milestone Dr, Mechanicsville, VA 23116).
What will we be doing?
We will have brief introduction to the purpose and vision of F3. We will then launch into an entry-level 45 minute workout that will follow the pattern of a normal F3 workout (warm-up in a circle, engage in a series of exercises, finish together). We will be providing explanations of the exercises and encouragement all along the way.
Call to Action:
- If you have been considering F3 but haven’t come to a workout, then SHOW UP.
- If you have been to a workout or a few workouts but haven’t come back, then this is the time to SHOW BACK UP.
- If you are part of F3 then invite (EH) guys to come to this No Excuses Workout and SHOW UP with them
- If you know of any men who would be interested in engaging in something that can help them with their physical fitness while also providing opportunities for new friends, then tell them to SHOW UP.
Here is an article from Men’s Health magazine that describes F3 and the benefits of being part of this movement – https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a25799601/f3-workouts-for-men/
Here is a link to a description of the “top excuses” for not participating in F3 from one of the guys who helped to start it – https://f3nation.com/top-five-eh-excuses/
Let’s spread the word.
This may be something that we try out in other locations too but we are going to start this in DaVille (Mechanicsville).
Note: This introductory workout will be for guys only. We may consider other opportunities for our children (2.0s) and wives (M’s) another time.
Let’s see who we can welcome to the team as we seek to share the benefits of F3 with more and more men!