4 PAX out in the warm weather. The sun was coming up, but it wasn’t “brightening” us
- Arm Circles – 15 Forward and Back
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Imperial Walkers – 30
Mosey around the pond and to the tennis courts.
PAX line up on the line with arms stretched and finger to finger. Side Straddle Hop in Cadence and first PAX runs to the other end, then next Pax follows and so on until you make your way around the court. Next was Big Boy Situps and Bear Crawl transitions and finally Squats with Lunges.
Now that we had worked lower body, it was time for upper body. Mosey around the pond stopping at each swing to do a variation of Merkin (IC).
- M.erkin – 15
- U.nderhand Merkin – 10
- S.taggered Merkin – 7 each way
- K.nerkins – 15
- E.xplosive Merkin – 10
- T.ravolta Merkin – 7 each way
Back to the Flag for modified Mary. One person calls out an exercise for everyone else to do AMRAP while the PAX does 50 Over Head Press:
- Mountain Climbers
- Flutter Kicks
- Burpees (Marvel called these with an evil smile on his face)
- American Hammers
A tranquil heart is life to the body, but envy rots the bones.Proverbs 14:30
- Everyone was so miserable doing the merkins I don’t think they realized that we were spelling Musket with the merkins.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads