YHC is celebrating another year of life, so a birthday-themed workout was on tap for 5 rugged maniacs. Here is how it went down:
- 11 BOYO and then mosey to the front of the school
- 44 SSH
- 15 DQ
- 15 IW
- 15 Helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 10 Suzanne Somers – each leg
- 44 LBC
- 11 BOYO
- Mosey to the tennis courts for a series of partner wheelbarrows, with a set of 11 derkins at the end, rinse and repeat 4x for each PAX member
to the hard courts
- 11 BOYO
of 4 corners, with 10, 15, 20 and 25 reps of the following at each corner (4
- WWII sit-ups
- Hand release merkins
- Flutter kicks
- Crab cakes
- Mosey to the track and find a soft spot – 11 BOYO
- Over to the small hill to the parking lot – 4 Bernies
- Mosey to the parking lot for ring of fire with 10 merkins
- COT with YHC taking us out
In total, that is 44 burpees, 44 derkins, 44 SSH, 44 LBC and 4×4 corner burner sets. Grateful to welcome a new year with 44 solid reps of some of my favorites. Gratitude to the PAX for putting up with YHC, especially when we embarked upon 70 hand release merkins.
God is good all of the time!
Happy birthday Atilla! Enjoy your CE and baseball today. Feeling all those HRMs.
Congrats to P- Trap on his recent engagement.
Happy Birthday, Attila! Nice looking beatdown with the ole John Riggins’ 44 theme!
Wednesday Hill Run/HDHH tomorrow. See PreBlast.
Great workout Atilla. Happy Birthday. Those HRMs were tough!