Sixteen wandering Westhamers promptly departed from the Commons at 5:29, leaving behind at least 1 just-in-time PAX member to locate the crew. TYA inquired and everyone was excited when YHC announced his claim of the Q. Off we went:
- West around the baseball field, left on College, right on Lakewood
- 4 milers right on Wood, right on Hampshire (whoops, Baldwin), across to Ridge Top, stopping at Chandler
- 5 milers right on Wood, right on Westham, right on Woodberry, right on Horsepen, left on Devon, right on Ridge Top, stop at Chandler
- 6 milers continue on Lakewood to a right on Westham, right on Woodberry, right on Horsepen, left on Devon, right on Ridge Top, stop at Chandler
Stop for intervals on Chandler. 1 minute up at high intensity and 1:45 down for recovery. Complete anywhere from 3-5 intervals depending on arrival time.
Follow Ridge Top back towards campus with a quick jog through fraternity row before returning back to VSF.
Apologies to the 4 mile crew for mislabeling the right on Hampshire. It should have been a right on Baldwin which turns into Hampshire. Thus, some of our PAX didn’t make it to Chandler on time. Eventually everyone but 2 showed up to enjoy the intervals.
Many thanks to our elder statesman for demonstrating what proper running attire is for a cool 50°F.
- Donate to Shakedown to support childhood cancer. See him for more details
- Puppy Pile on 6/1, “the last Saturday in May”
- Memorial Day convergence on, you guessed it, Memorial Day
- Summer Tour challenge starts on the actual last Saturday in May. Check out the google sheets doc for details. You can even request a patch.