2 sets of partners showed up for some cold fun at SOT this morning and this is what transpired:
Mosey down to the large parking lot at the West end of the school for COP, including: DQs, Helicopters, SSHs, Imperial Walkers, Merkins and Flutter Kicks.
Partner Up #1 – Touch a Tree
- Round 1 – Donkey Kicks on the wall while your partner touches 4 trees and returns. Flapjack.
- Round 2 – HRMs while your partner touches 6 DIFFERENT trees. Flapjack.
- Round 3 – Box Cutters while your partner runs the full line across the parking lot touching all 8 trees. Flapjack.
Variety Mosey through the back alley with Lunges, Bob N Weaves facing both directions, backwards lunges and Imperial Squat Walkers.
Mosey around back and down the stairs to the track for Partner Up #2
Partner Up #2 – Stairway Dora – change partners and together perform 100 merkins, 200 LBCs and 300 squats while your partner runs up the stairs across to the other stairs (NOT THE BLEACHES DK and EFH) and back down.
Mosey a lap around the track and then up the hill to the tennis courts.
Partner Up #3 – Dora-cides. Find your third and final partner of the morning. Partner 1 runs suicides on the tennis court while Partner 2 exercises. Exercises were 100 2-ct Freddie Mercuries, 200 1-ct Mountain Climbers and 300 SSHs.
ROF – holding 6 inches while you wait for your turn. Round 1 – perform 10 heels to heaven then back to six inches. Second time around – perform 10 2-ct Freddie Flutters.
3 MOM, with APDs and American Hammers
Back to the flag for COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
- Continued prayers for the Nicolette family and the community at South Anna Middle School. Tragic.
- THE FORGE new AO begins tomorrow. DTH has the Q. Form up in the parking lot at the South end of Huguenot High School.
YHC arrived with the thought of maybe breaking out the 20-minute timed Nicole workout that Rosie introduced 3 years and 1 month ago at YHC’s first workout, but with 4 PAX members, an audible was called for some good old fashioned partner work. As promised yesterday, SOT was Burpee free this morning. Enough of those from Tobit yesterday.
Great work guys. It was great partnering with each of you this morning.
Doozy – have a great trip to Luray. Hope you find some good Geo-Cache along the way.
No More Gumbo For You!