Ten burley gladiators fought through the cold temperatures to embrace the suck of a cumulative beast of burden. Here is how things went down:
- Parking lot tracers
- 25 SSH
- 15 IW
- 12 cherry pickers
- 15 helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 10 Suzanne Somers, both legs
- 30 2x LBC
- 10 pickle pounders
- 15 1 legged APD – each leg
- Mosey to the football field for a cumulative beast with:
- Hand release merkins (216 total)
- WWII sit-ups (180 total)
- 2x flutter kicks (144 total)
- 2x crab cakes (108 total)
- Monkey humpers (72 total)
- Burpees (36 total)
- 50 yard lunge walk with 150 yard dash
- 100 yard partner wheelbarrow relay
- Mosey back to parking lot for COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome to your greater area Honda dealer. We looked in the parking lot during COP and realized that there were 6 Hondas/Acuras and 1 Subaru. Then Cecil, Captain LIFO, came speeding in, taking the turn on 2 wheels of his Chrysler minivan. F3 might need to look for a sponsorship offer from Honda/Acura, official car of middle-aged men.
Great work by the PAX today. Adderall added to the level of difficulty with 13 pound pack attached to his chest. Johnsonville and Vanilla Ice paced the cumulative beast. Quest continues to be a faithful member of the PAX, growing in strength. Thanks for letting YHC given the cumulative beast at try at Gridiron.
God is good all of the time!