Cold weather could not stop 13 men of steel from traversing the Gridiron terrain. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 11 IW
- 12 cherry pickers
- 13 helicopters
- 14 2x merkins
- 15 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- 30 2x LBC
- 10 pickle pounders
- Mosey to the grassy knoll for 10 minutes of burpees
- 40 APDs
- Mosey to the pickleball courts:
- Jack Webb (up to 10 merkins and 40 arm lifts)
- 5 suicides
- Captain Thor (up to 10 WWII sit-ups and 40 American hammers)
- Mosey to the football field for a 21 (variation of 11s) – start with 15 bench kicks, run across the field to do 6 hand-release merkins and run back across; repeat with increasing/decreasing reps until 6 bench kicks and 15 hand-release merkins
- COT with YHC taking us out?
So what do Cecil, Jack Webb, Earthworm and Captain Thor have in common? They all made a surprise appearance at Gridiron today. It was great to have Earthworm back after an extended hiatus for surgery. Thankfully he adhered to the disclaimer of finding alternative exercises when needed, but as always, Earthworm took advantage of the 2nd F, fellowship. Real blessing for YHC and the PAX to see have that today.
T-claps to Rosie for suggesting the Jack Webb/Captain Thor combo platter in a recent BB. Add the suicides in the middle, and it is a nasty fastball from the Q.
Continued strong efforts from Adderall, Quest, Johnsonville and Chum Bucket. Quest joined us a few months back looking for some men to sweat with, and he continues to get stronger and stronger. T-claps for Quest for his consistency. As always good to see Byproduct, P-Trap and Night Crawler back in the fold. Thankful that Night Crawler, decked out in his Elmer Fudd hat, did not start firing when Johnsonville starting calling any and all local ducks with his sphincter on the pickle ball court.
One Gridiron member was missing. No White Deer sighting today. Something about a fart sack swallowing his manhood. You missed a good one. Unfortunate for you.
Good turnout from a strong PAX. It was an honor to be with these men today. Awesome start to the day. God is good all of the time!