2018 was an amazing year in F3 Hampton Roads. This is due to the hard work put in by the High Impact Men (HIM) of the area. Thank you for all you have done to grow this region. Below you will find important announcements and links as we move into the next year. Let’s make 2019 even better than this year. Keep giving it away and always be headlocking (#ABH).
- New Years Day Convergence, 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. TOMORROW, Western Branch Middle School, Chesapeake, VA. NO workouts at #DuckDuckGoose (Carrollton) or #StankHill (Virginia Beach).
- Launch of Monday morning AO on the Peninsula to begin in Spring 2019. If you live on the peninsula and are interested, please reach out to YHC or Marvel (the AOQ) and let us know where you live. We are trying to decide on the best location to be as close to as many PAX as possible.
- QuadP (Monthly Challenge). Resuming January 1 with Curls. See spreadsheet for rules. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R0I0BO-L6Xrl4m1i8kqlbzloGbPdvRmkLwbwyASunU/edit?usp=sharing
- Spring CSAUP: F3 GrowRuck (https://f3nation.com/GrowRuck/)
- Lend a Ruck program available for those without packs.
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Cost: $150
- March 22, Friday night 2ndF Event (Optional)
- March 23, Saturday AM workout + GrowSchool taught by Dredd (one of the two founders of F3)
- March 23, Saturday PM GORUCK Tough (12-14 hours)
- March 24, Sunday AM breakfast
- All 3 Fs combined into one epic weekend.
- Summer CSAUP: TBD
- Fall CSAUP: Colonial200 (http://www.colonial200.com/) has been delayed by the race director until September 13-14, 2019. We will be reaching out about interest later in the spring.
- Run/Ruck/Bible Study Evening AO (#FaithSneakers) to begin on Jan. 24 and go for 10 weeks. This will be a coed group that will partner with FiA (Females in Action). It will start/end at my house (362 Bob White Pkwy, Suffolk, VA) and utilize the Suffolk Seaboard Coastline Trail. Every Thursday. Run/Ruck 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Bible study 7:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Service project at the Peninsula Rescue Mission. Date TBD.
Important Links (Get Connected):
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Utp_HFAXLbCkhlUYR2F5oOdlp-HTjwlbLmYErn6g3Zc/edit?usp=sharing
- F3 App (Google play or Apple App Store): This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it. Get connected. (Note: Separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads (https://twitter.com/f3hamptonroads)
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1812233875661530/)
See You In The Gloom (SYITG),