7 SOJ regulars posted to a frozen Timberwolf to see what YHC had in store…so did YHC. After loosely planning a beatdown for SOT and driving halfway to SOT this morning, YHC broke free of the post-Christmas fog, changed course, arrived at Timberwolf with 2 minutes to spare and delivered a beatdown on the fly that went something like this:
Mosey to the the front parking lot for COP, including:
- Flutter Kicks
- Copperhead Squats
- Imperial Walkers
Compounding 4 corners around the parking lot, as follows:
- Corner 1 – 10 merkins, run
- Corner 2 – 10 merkins, 20 box cutters, run
- Corner 3 – 10 merkins, 20 box cutters, 30 2-ct mountain climbers, run
- Corner 4 – 10 merkins, 20 box cutters, 30 2-ct mountain climbers and 40 jump squats, plank for 6
- Mosey back to Corner 1 with alternating high knees and butt-kickers
Mosey down to the school entrance and work our way up to the bus loop stopping at each of the 4 lightposts as follows:
- bear crawl to first lightpost and do 20 alternating shoulder taps IC
- karaoke to second lightpost and do 20 monkey humpers OYO
- karaoke to third lightpost and do 20 Freddie Mercuries IC
- lunge to fourth lightpost and do 15 HRMs IC
11s around the bus loop at east lightpost – LBCs and CDDs
Wall sit circuit
- 1 minute wall sit
- 20 donkey-kicks OYO
- bear crawl to curb, 10 merkins, crawl bear back to wall
- Repeat x3
Bench work (Honeymoon’s favorite)
- Mosey to front of the school and each PAX find a bench for 10 step-ups each leg, 20 dips, 20 derkins
- run a lap long-way around the parking lot back to benches
- 10 step-ups each leg, 20 heels to heaven
- run lap long-way around the parking lot back to the Flag
Hello Dolly IC
5 Burpees OYO
COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out
- Marmaduke need 5 more coats to get to 100. Find one and bring it to Dogpile.
- Is there a New Year’s Day convergence or just business as usual?
It was a cold one this morning, but we still managed to get the sweat rolling. Great effort by everyone.
Beaker continues to kill it and post religiously. Well done sir.
Thanks for following all the choose your own adventure beatdown today. It took YHC a couple minutes to get my bearings and join you guys on Thursday instead of Wednesday, but it was good once we got rolling.
See you in the gloom boys.
No More Gumbo For You!