The Gumbo was packaged up for a trip across the Rivah this morning to be served, COLD, to 18 other fine gentlemen (mostly), including 1 FNG, at 45MOM, here are the side dishes that were served with the Gumbo:
Mosey to and around the basketball courts to get the blood flowing…wait, still cold? Ok, 25 Burpees OYO to match the initial reading on YHC’s car this morning at 0450. Now the blood is flowing.
Continue with a S-T-A-C-H-E COP, including:
- SSHs x20
- Tempo Merkins x20 (good thing the number of the day today was not 40 – YHC is still sore from 40 TMs on Tuesday)
- APDs x20
- Captain Thors – 5 rounds OYO
- Hillbillies x 20
- Eight-count Bodybuilders x10 — counting needed work here but we got the gist.
Lindays Across the Field
- Round 1 – the exercises were LBCs and Jump Squats with a sprint across the field in between. Start with 30 and 10 and add/subtract 5 each side until you get to 10-30.
- Plank-o-rama for the Six, then Alternating Shoulder Taps IC x20
- Round 2 – the exercises were 2-ct Flutter Kicks and Merkins with a sprint across the field in between. Start with 30 and 10 and add/subtract 5 each side until you get to 10-30.
Dora on the Tennis Courts – Partner up and complete as a team, 100 Carolina Dry Docks, 200 Monkey Humpers and 300 single-count Freddie Mercuries. Sprint to the end of the courts and back when not doing the exercises.
Six-inches/Heels to Heaven Ring of Fire
2 MOM, including box cutters and hello Dollies until Wayne and Garth yelled “CAR” and time was up!
COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
- Marmaduke is still collecting winter clothing. Bring it to Dogpile if you can.
- Several PAX members are doing Bear Creek this weekend. Good luck to all – let’s hope nobody gets lost and the trail isn’t too muddy.
The sight of HoneyDo strolling into the group 4 minutes prior to launch with the guns and knees out was fantastic. At the 1-minute call, Hardywood lost the coffee mug and a few layers. There were several other SOP folks too. Well done guys.
LOTS of mumblechatter this morning, which was great. The energy was high and the true slaughter starter got the blood flowing quickly and I think made everyone forget the temperature in a hurry. Strong work on the Lindsays and the Dora. Conspiracy was rolling solo and killing the sprints…nice work.
It is always great to grab a Q at a location where you don’t often Q, and 45MOM in particular is a great one because there is always a great and lively PAX. Great work this morning guys. And, welcome to Snip-It (Brian). Look forward to seeing you back in the gloom soon and often.
Continue to crush the rest of your Thursday men!
No More Gumbo For You…until The Creek tomorrow.