The first annual October CSAUP is Saturday the 20th of October. Details of the event:
- The event is open to anyone. You don’t have to belong to F3 or be an ultra runner to participate. The format will allow for everyone to set and meet their own goals. Bring your M’s 2.0s or friends
- The event will start at 7am sharp. There will be loops for trail running, road running, mountain biking and road biking. Additionally, there will be a special Saturday 6 pack beer run (6 trail loops with a beer in between each).
- You have one hour to finish your selected loop. Once finished with your loop, you can rest/relax and recover. The next loop will start at the top of the next hour. You can continue as long as you like, but the event will officially end at 9pm. You can mix and match loop types as you wish.
- The event is self supported. Bring what you need to keep yourself hydrated and fed during the race.
- We will have a barbecue fired up at around 11 am where folks can grill.
- It will be run out of Shelter 1 at Forest Hill park. All the start/finish lines for all loops will be at Shelter 1. Although the farmers market is on Saturday morning, since we are there early, parking should be no problem.
Let me know below if you plan to attend.