Nine modern gladiators embraced the challenge of a grey Saturday morning to sharpen one another. Here is how it went down:
- 10 Hurpees OYO
- 25 SSH
- 15 Hilbillies
- 15 cherry pickers
- 15 American hammers
- 10 2x merkins
- 30 Freddy Mercuries
- 15 pickle pounders
- 15 crab cakes
- Arm circles – 10 small, 5 big; forwards & backwards
- Mosey to the bleachers for a Lindsay with dips and bench kicks
- 2x 25 PLT
- Indian run to the softball field behind the school
- Animal kingdome
- Bear crawl from RF line to CF; 15 gorilla humpers; run to LF line; 20 WWII sit-ups, bear crawl from LF line to CF; 15 gorilla humpers; run to RF line
- Rinse and repeat but substitute partner wheelbarrows for bear crawl
- Rinse and repeat but substitute crab walk for partner wheelbarrows
- Rinse and repeat but substitute bunny hops for crab walk
- Rinse and repeat but substitute lunges for bunny hop
- Mosey to front of school for triple check – run bus loop, peoples chair, flutter kicks
- Mosey back to shovel flag for COT with YHC taking us out
- Coffeetaria at Einstein’s
Welcome FNG Quest! Quest heard a F3 podcast, and (still) decided to try F3! I will let that sink in as you lift your jaw off of the ground. Hope to see Quest back in the coming weeks as the fellowship of the PAX should most certainly be better than a YMCA class with the ladies. Meanwhile, hoping Byproduct remains faithful to the PAX now that he hears about the YMCA classes. Byproduct was back after a week on the pro water skiing circuit. Videos to come hopefully. It was a simple reminder of what a man is willing to do for the company of a lady. Cannot think of a member of the PAX that would not do the same, but man these recent divorcees are a different breed.
Welcome back White Deer! Good to see the fartsack did not claim you today. To no one’s surprise, White Deer’s family stories entertained all of us at Einstein’s. Ask him about the baby copperhead someday if you want a good laugh. #proudparentingmoment
Continued strong showings from Baby Back and Adderall. Adderall is a beast, and that was without any morning meds. I struggled to keep up with that man’s energy. If only he could bottle it, or maybe he does?
Johnsonville and Chum Bucket quietly showed that they are noble warriors. Hard not to ignore that. T-claps!
God is good all the time!