24 – Now that has to be a record of sorts. Great weather brings out great runners.
YHC went over the routes a couple of times with a mixed degree of reception from the Pax. It turned out to be effective as no one was lost.
To put all route questions to rest, here is a picture of the six mile route. 5s turned at Broad St and 4s at Monument.
Fudd took us out.
YHC wanted to revisit Broad Street, but after a show last night at Agecroft, Windsor Farms was calling as well. Here is a route to do both!
It was great to run with Fireman Ed and Ponch as it was Ponch’s first RAMM and Ed’s return after some time away from the roads.
- Summer Tour is still underway. Not too late to start.
- Puppy Pile this Saturday at 7:05 at Carillon
- August 3 – Amateur RAMM Gears part deux. Rumor has it that No Tools will provide guidance in the repair of our old bikes. See him for details.
- “Dirt Church” Sunday mountain biking is in full effect. See No Tools.
- CSAUP late October – Running loops around Forest Hill Park; one an hour. Last man standing takes all.
Always Be Tapering,