A noble and mighty group of warriors clanged around some heavy metal in optimal conditions this morning. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 20 invisible jump rope
- 20 Russian soldiers
- 15 cherry pickers
- 11 2x merkins
- 15 Scorpion kicks
- 25 2x LBC
- 10 Helicopters
- Weighted carry towards the practice fields with a brief stop for a one-man triple check
- 15 donkey kicks
- Bear crawl across the walkway
- 15 lawnmower pulls – each arm
- Weighted carry to the lush practice field for 4 corners – 10, 15, 20, 25 reps at each corner, with weighted carry between stops
- High pulls
- KB swings
- Sit ‘n presses
- Weighted squats
- Heels to heaven (buoyed by KB)
- Weighted carry back to parking lot for COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome to Circus Maximus Ponch, and welcome back Rosie and EF Hutton! As always, good to see some new faces join the circus over this summer. Solid work by both men. 25 lb. KB was like lifting a feather for Ponch. Rosie shows up with 35 lbs, enough said. YHC is a big fan of the summer tour!
YHC was on a conference call at his office at midnight, getting minimal sleep prior to Circus. Johnsonville was a no-show, sucked in by the fart sack. A few more of these, and his handle might need to be changed to Charmin, because he is getting soft. See you soon J-ville!
All in all, strong work from the PAX. Hope you feel this one in the morning. God is good all the time!