A group of 7 RVA regulars and one guest from Statesboro, NC came together in the early morning sun and humidity, and here is what transpired:
- 25 SSH
- 25 IW
- 15 DQ
- 10 2x merkins
- 20 FM
- 20 2x flutter kicks
- 15 scorpion kicks
- 20 Helicopters
- Mosey to grassy knoll for 10 minutes of burpees
- 40 APDs OYO
- Mosey to the pickle ball courts for a bearimeter – 20 PLTs at each corner provided rest
- Mosey to the playground for a jerkin ladder (10 on down, 55 total)
- Mosey to the lower practice field for a Dora
- 100 Storm squats
- 200 Hello Dollys
- 300 LBC
- Mosey back to the parking lot for COT with YHC taking us out
- 3rd F at Einsteins for 6 of the 8
Strong effort from all of the PAX today as we kept a good pace in spite of the hot sun.. A hearty welcome to our guest, Bob the Builder (BTB). Strong showing from BTB in light of the 8 IPAs consumed the evening before. A true warrior. Good to see some familiar faces after YHC had been out of town 3 of the last 4 weekends. Apparently Night Crawler has also been MIA, but good to see him back in the fold and going strong. As always, White Deer was initially vocal with an abundance of mumble chatter and flatulence, but as the burpees and jerkins piled up, silence followed. One thing to note, do not race him on all fours. As always, White Deer lead the PAX in bear crawls, running laps around the rest of us.
Prayers up to Earthworm and Johnsonville as they nurse injuries. See you back soon brothers.
God is good all the time!