10 warriors rose to greet the dawn of a new day. Despite near certainty of that the recent paramilitary exploits in our fair city may involve a certain right swiper, we can confirm that Toucan was not involved. According to legend this Wednesday beat down went a little something like this.
COP: Mosey to circle for exercises in cadence. SSH, DQ, WWII, Flutter Kick, Merkin
Mosey to bottom of amphitheater:
- Ascending Incline Merkins: 1 through 18
- Descending Decline Merkins: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Mosey to Valley of Doubt:
- Burpee Triple Check: Each pax picks a poison. One pax runs the Valley of Doubt, one pax flutter kicks, one pax does burpees. Change when the runner completes the Valley of Doubt. End when team has completed 100 burpees.
Crawl Bear Love Hill
- Partner up on Love Hill just where it meets the end of the Valley of Doubt. One partner runs up to the top of the hill, the other partner starts to Crawl Bear. Switch when the runner reaches the top and back to their partner.
Mosey back to flag.
COT – Namerama, numberama, BT took us out
- Puppy Pile 6/23 see Sippy
- July 4th Convergence 7/4 see Kubota
- F3 Field Day 6/16 see Vinny
Moleskin – YHC got the call last night for a last minute Q switcheroo. The commitment for this workout was upper body and back to the basics. Incredibly (but not surprisingly) Swirly crushed today’s workout after running 50 miles this weekend!!! With much discussion of the rogue tank in our fair city, YHC felt it appropriate to get the men ready for tank top weather with some shoulder work! The uphill crawl bear will make another appearance in the near future. BT, thanks for taking us out.