What started as an elite 8, but our numbers became 10 as a couple of LIFOs rolled in.
- Don Quixote
- Russian Soldiers
- Carolina Dry Docks
Over to the Rusty Cage – 7 pull ups/7 jerkins x 3
Elbow plank for 90 seconds!
Mosey over to the bottom of Love Hill and partner up again.
- Partner 1 runs to the top of the hill (first small sapling beyond the last big tree)
- Partner 2 performs Bear Crawls. Swap positions and then repeat with lunges and bunny hops.
With your partner, 8 Boo-Yah merkins.
Mosey to the amphitheater and starting at the bottom, do ascending dips on each step until you reach the top.
Find the nice grass at the top and elbow plank for 90 seconds.
Circle up for Merkin Shuffle. Pax member can call 1, 3, or 5 reps and then the merkin exercise for the entire Pax to perform. Pass to your left and one cannot call the same count as your predecessor.
A couple of minutes of Mary.
Mosey back to the VSF.
YHC took us out.
Our numbers were small but mighty when we started, and grew to a solid 10. Lot’s of mumble chatter from Saab and Hardywood in the COP but it was pretty funny. Something about studying gorillas and Saab….
Strong work today all around by the Pax, especially on Love Hill. The neighborhood canines were on ropes and didn’t give us trouble. Lot’s of good creativity shown in the merkin shuffle. We didn’t repeat the same exercise twice.
The grass is starting to get tall at the AO and Labrat found a tick on him. Whether the tick was already on Labrat prior to the workout or picked up in one of our several exercises in the grass remains a mystery at this moment.
- June 15 – Special RAMM Gears amateur day. Bring your bike, helmet, reflective gear, Starbuck’s money, and we will set forth on an adventure at a medium pace. Bonus points for tandems, adults riding kid’s bikes, unicycles, or old school bikes with one large front wheel and a small one in the rear (handlebar mustache optional). See Lockjaw for details.
- June 23 – Puppy Pile – Bring your 2.0s. See Sippy Cup for details.
- Rumors of a Punisher Resurrection meet up in the future. Yes, this is for the Summer Tour and not the next season of Marvel’s Punisher series on Netflix (though that would be pretty cool).
- Good luck to our brothers running for 12 hours this weekend. TYA, Swirly, and Circle K (?)
Always Be Tapering,