8 Crazy Davillians (including two amazing 2.0’s) decided today would be a good day to take a swim and posted at The Creek. To respect the flag, the SF was kept in the car until the end. After Emoji took a photo to document occasion, the PAX headed out.
This is how it went down:
Mosey (or swim which ever was easy) around the church for a lap then head to the pavilion.
- Dying Cockroach
- Flutter Kicks
- Arm Circles
Mosey back to the parking lot
Four Corners – While running a lap around the church stop at each corner to complete an exercise. Exercise were as follows: 10 Burpees, 20 (2 ct) Mtn Climbers, 30 LBC’s, 40 Squats
Four Corners Escalator – Running another lap around the church stop at each corner to complete a set of exercises. Exercises were as follows:
- 1st Corner – 10 Merkins
- 2nd Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats
- 3rd Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, 30 (1 ct) American Hammers
- 4th Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, 30 (1 ct) American Hammers, 40 LBC’s
Four Corners Escalator Reverseo – Running lap around the church the opposite direction stop at each corner to complete a set of exercises. Exercises were as follows:
- 1st Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, 30 (1 ct) American Hammers, 40 LBC’s
- 2nd Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats, 30 (1 ct) American Hammers,
- 3rd Corner – 10 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats
- 4th Corner – 10 Merkins
4×4 Four Corners – First to the first corner complete one 4×4 (4 Merkins x 4 (2ct) Mtn. Climbers), run back to the start, run to the first corner again complete one 4×4 then run to the second corner and complete 2 4×4’s, run back to the start.
Audible called – Pick up the six complete the lap around the church (but no 4×4’s) and mosey to the normal SF location. SF was then planted
Bear Crawl Ring of Fire – Circle up around shovel flag. Begin by bear crawling around in circle until Q says stop. Upon stopping, first Pax completes 10 merkins while other Pax plank, then next PAX in line completes 10 merkins while other PAX plank. Rinse and Repeat until all PAX have completed Merkins.
Numerama, Namerama, Announcements, Emoji took us out.
What a blast this workout was. YHC always enjoy those the change to post in the rain and getting to Q just adds to that enjoyment . The challenge was put out to the DaVille PAX on FB last night. Some heard the call including The Carpenter who brought his 8 and 9 year old 2.0 girls out. TClaps to those girls who not only showed up in the pouring rain but also gave this workout all they had!
The PAX tried to enjoy every moment of this workout by during most of the exercises in puddles (or miniature ponds in some cases). Rounders lead the charge in this by starting off his Burpees in the best puddle of them all during the first four corners.
Mumble Chatter seem to focus mainly around how wet could the PAX get and the noises our clothes were making during exercises.
- Spit’s takeover week concludes tomorrow at Dogpile to celebrate 2 years with F3RVA
- PuppyPile 2.0 Workout Tomorrow at Dogpile, starts at 7:05 a.m.
- Memorial Day Convergance at Tredegar/Belle Isle May 28th. 7 am
- F3RVA Summer Tour begins the weekend of Memorial Day and ends on Labor Day. Who will be the first to post at every AO this summer?