6 Gloom Gladiators broke the warm hold of the sheets and comforters this morning and posted to Timberwolf to start their Thursday in the best way possible. YHC tried to accommodate as follows:
Mosey to and around the track and circle up at mid-field for COP, including:
- Cotton Pickers
- Freddie Mercuries
Line up on the 50-yard line, complete 20 2-ct American Hammers and 20 jump squats then sprint AYG to the end zone. Plank up for the 6. Repeato x 4 with some plank-o-rama in between rounds.
Indian Run around the track the long way to the basketball court
Line up on the end line of the basketball court, complete 100 LBCs, spring 100 feet to other end line, complete 100 squats, sprint, 100 2-ct flutter kicks, sprint, 100 1-ct lunges, sprint back. Al Gore for the six.
Indian Run to the far light post at the end of the bus loop.
Light Post 11s
Starting at the first light post with 10 merkins and 1 2-ct mountain climber – sprint to next light post for 9 and 2, and so on around the loop stopping at all 10 light posts.
Love and Hate Hills
Partner up and work your way down hill (4 light posts) to the school entrance with the following exercises and sprints to the end and back, flip-flopping roles. Once we reach the entrance, turn left and head uphill toward the flag to the 4th light post at the top of the hill. Exercises were Lunges, Broad Jumps and Polar Bears.
Mosey to Flag area
ROF x 2
First Round = hold 6 inches, complete 10 heels to heaven, pass it along (and take it off Mute Mr. Roper)
Second Round = hold a good Al Gore (hug that tree), drop and complete 10 merkins and pop back up to Al Gore
Box Cutters x20 IC
Rosalitas x10 IC
COT, COR, NOR and YHC took us out
- HDHH – Wednesday, May 16 at Independence Golf Club. 5:30-6:30 range time, 6:30 – ? Tavern 19
- Wilson’s Golf Tourney – Friday, May 18. Find a team or start a team.
- Puppy Pile – Sat., May 19 0700 (right after Dogpile). Bring out your 2.0s
- Shakedown and Mr. Holland are raising money for Childhood Cancer and will shave their heads for it. Support them.
- SOJ (Shakedown) has the Ghost Flag and plans to put it on the block May 23 at Dogpile. Get your clown cars together and post.
- Several folks within F3 or friends/family are facing obstacles. Let’s support when and how we can and keep the prayers and positive thoughts flowing. Together ever obstacle can be overcome.
Great work today with all the sprints. Never EVER seen Mr. Roper run so fast. Man on a mission on the football field. Probably pissed when YHC called for more sprints on the b-ball court. Rosie paced the group as usual…Machine!
Great to have Bobber out and great seeing Roper, DK and Flashdance making Timberwolf a regular weekly post.
Search party formed to find the Emerging Nano Region of New Market…
No More Gumbo For You!