17 T-Rexs came out for a primal workout in the wilds of Windsor Farms.
- Arm Circles – Flashdance was even present!
- Don Quixote
- Imperial Walkers
- Russian Soldiers
That concludes the arm portion of the workout!
Follow YHC on a mosey into Windsor Farms’ field in front of the church.
Dora – Round 1 – One partner does these exercises while the other runs the field and back.
- 100 Jump Squats
- 200 Heels to Heaven
- 300 – LBC (started out as 4 count and migrated to 2 count)
Elbow plank for 90 seconds.
Dora Round 2
- 200 American Hammers (2 count)
- 400 Invisible jump Ropes
- 600 Flutter Kicks (2 count) – We called it short when we ran out of time.
Mosey back to the SF. YHC took us out.
YHC needed to take it easy on the hands until the stitches come out. Why not do an all abs and legs workout? 45 minutes of mary at 45 minutes of mary. It all works out.
We only got through about half of what I wanted to cover, so we have plenty of material for another session.
Good mumble chatter in the COP and on the run over to the world’s nicest field. Hardywood is hilarious.
- Viral had a tool bank open house this morning. I hope no one missed it due to this late post.
- If you owe money to Splinter for CSAUP t-shirts, make sure you settle up. We don’t want him breaking any legs.