Despite the temptation of a donut truck on site ready to bring us down, 5 noble warriors participated in traditional Gridiron beatdown. Here is how it went down.
- Row of parking lot tracers
- 25 SSH
- 25 IW
- 25 helicopters
- 15 crab cakes
- 10 pickle pounders
- Mosey to the grassy knoll for 10 minutes of burpees
- 40 APD
- Mosey to the SPMS football field for a Dora
- 100 flutter kicks
- 200 LBC
- 300 deep squats
- Bear crawl the length of the field
- Mosey to the playground for an 11 with jerkins and WWII sit-ups
- Mosey back to the parking lot for COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome back Earthworm! Good to have our brother back with the PAX shaking off some rust. White Deer and Johnsonville were present in all of their glory. White Deer’s mouth never stopped moving, while Johnsonville motor never stopped. He beat down his lower body with burpees and 2x squats, and then pushed his arms with 55 jerkins. He also did high volume LBCs for the Dora (with ease). Solid work J-ville. Actions speak louder than words. Thank me for the soreness later. Finally, Byproduct is the textbook example of how to do a jerkin. Instructional video to come. It was Mona Lisa meat noble warrior!.
God is good all the time!