EF filled the tank, packed a lunch, headed down south to Timberwolf and was greeted by one New Market gentleman. With no Q on the sheet, a hot potato was in order.
Here’s how it went down.
Long mosey around parking lot and school
- Flutter Kicks
- Copperhead Squats
Mosey to football field
Escalator (Add 10 yd run between each exercise)
- Burpees x 5, run back
- Burpees x 5, Lunges x 10 each, run back
- Burpees x 5, Lunges x 10 each, WWIIs x 15, run back
- Burpees x 5, Lunges x 10 each, WWIIs x 15, Monkey Humpers x 20, run back
- Burpees x 5, Lunges x 10 each, WWIIs x 15, Monkey Humpers x 20, Jump Squats x 25, run back
- Burpees x 5, Lunges x 10 each, WWIIs x 15, Monkey Humpers x 20, Jump Squats x 25, Hand Release Merkins x 30, run back
Mosey to Track
Mary – Box Cutters, Freddie Mercurys
Toss to Honeymoon
Mosey around track around to benches in front of school
- Dips x 20 IC
- Incline Merkins x 10 IC
- Decline Merkins x 10 IC
Long mosey lap around school and parking lot back to SF
Numberama, Nameorama, COT
With no Q on the sheet YHC figured he’d better think of something on the long car mosey down to Tomahawk Creek Middle School. Sure enough, upon arrival and with only 1 other member of the PAX, YHC’s quick plan was put into play. Mumblechatter mostly centered around the many excuses of Honeymoon’s New Market brethren, the dampness of the football field, and the tragedy yesterday in Florida. YHC is reminded how important it is to spread F3. There’s probably no absolute solution for the tragedy in Florida, but YHC is certain that positive male leadership influencing the lives of troubled 2.0s can help.
See other BBs