Lockjaw’s 11 came forward for a rare Lockjaw Q of WDog. Here is what transpired.
Mosey to the far large circle in front of the Carillon for COP.
- Arm Circles
- Don Quixote
- Hill Billies (J-ville hop optional)
- Copperhead Squats
It’s Valentine’s Day. Find a date (partner up) and mosey back to the Rusty Cage.
- 7 pullups, 7 jerkins X 3 times through
Mosey to the outdoor stage platform. Keep a partner faithfully or be a swinger and find a new one for Touch a Tree:
- Find 1 tree, then 2, then 3 while partner does box cutters. Switch between sets.
- Find 4 trees, then 5 while partner does scorpions. Switch between sets.
- Find 6 trees while the partner does derkins off of the stage. Switch.
- New trees for each evolution for a total of 21 unique trees.
Mosey to the halfway point in the big field in front of the Carillon for “menage a trois” triple check forming groups of three.
- Flutter Kicks
- Captain Thor
- Run to the end of the field and back.
Ditch the third wheel and perform:
- 25 PLT x 2 for each partner
- 20 plerkins x 2 for each partner
Line up behind Keymaster and indigenous people run back to the VSF.
YHC took us out.
A Velentine’s Day special partner workout. The title of the backblast refers to a Beatles deep cut song off of “Let It Be” that I randomly stumbled across on the radio this morning. This is my favorite song from “Let It Be” and the song supports the partner theme while the album title supports moving on to new chapters in life, so it really fits.
My father-in-law passed away last night. I really appreciate everyone who has reached out with care and support in recent weeks. In times like these, one really takes account of what they have and these relationships are some of the best. Thank You.
Go forward today and be the best version of yourself. Be patient, thoughtful, and live for the day, leaving nothing for tomorrow.
Time to Taper,