5 Football Fanatic (well at least one, more on that later), drove up to Washington-Henry ES for a super bowl themed beatdown.
This how it went down:
Warm up: Karaoke one lap around the parking lot
COP (ALL IC)
- Invisible Jumprope
- Arm Circles (30 sec hold at the end)
The PAX was asked a series of Superbowl related questions. If answered correctly the PAX would complete 20 KB LBC’s IC. If answer incorrectly the PAX would run a lap around the parking lot then roll the dice to determine the exercise. Exercise were has follows:
- Roll 1 – 10 KB Burpees
- Roll 2 – 20 Rack Squats (rolled twice)
- Roll 3 – 30 Cleans (Bottoms up)
- Roll 4 – 40 Push Press
- Roll 5 – 50 KB Swings (never rolled completed at the end)
- Roll 6 – 60 Halos (never rolled completed at the end)
Mosey to the SF
- Ring of Fire – PAX hows Boat position while one completes 5 Sit-up Press
- 5 Rounds of Boat-Canoe
- 5 KB Burpees
Numberama, Namerama, YHC took us out.
The PAX seemed to enjoy themselves today. A lot of mumble chatter at first but not about football. Movie quote s were being handed out to include Caddyshack. No Idea made a comment that Bill Murray ad lib most of the famous quote of that movie.
Speaking of No Idea, he dominated the trivia getting 50% of the questions correct. After YHC has asked the next question, everyone seemed to look to No Idea for the answer. Helix even made a comment that he was glad No Idea showed up this morning.
Mud Face was giving YHC a hard time about still using a 25 pound KB. YHC hit back noticing Mud face was taking his sweet time to get set for LBC’s. No worries YHC will be upgrading soon to at least a 30 lb KB. Also looking forward to Pick 2 increase to 20 lbs soon.
For those that want to test their Superbowl knowledge her are the questions:
- Who won the first Superbowl MVP?
- What player holds the record for the most carrier fumbles in a Superbowl?
- Who was the first team to win 5 Superbowls?
- Which teams played in the first Superbowl?
- Which team played in the most consecutive Superbowls?
- Which team has had the most MVP’s awarded?
- In 2006, how much did it cost for a 30 second commercial during the Superbowl?
- What was the lowest amount of pts scored by a team in the Superbowl?
- Which player has won the Superbowl MVP three times?
- What company pays the MVP every year to sponsor their business?
- CSAUP – April 13th-14th. DaVille is cooking up something good for nano-region stop