17 warriors and 1 birthday boy converged upon the gloom at Mary Munford to celebrate. The festivities went a little something like this:
50 SSH’s IC for PUCKER!
Call Pucker to center and embarrass him for a minute. RESPECT all around.
Don Quixote’s (Abe Vigoda style….because Saab isnt getting any younger)
The Meat of it:
-It’s a Friggin’ Triangle, People! (5 corners)- 5 groups of men, running around the track and stopping at the corners for:
- -Leg Lifts
- -Incline Alabama Prom Dates
Three rounds, STAY WITH YOUR GROUP!
-Curb Crawl Do Se Do: 2 lines facing each other in plank. On Q’s signal, plank walk 10 steps north, south, east and west. 5 IC merkins at each point of the compass. When done properly, everybody moves together. This morning’s iteration was not done properly.
-Huddle For Warmth: Huddle up close on thy sixes. Lock arms and legs with your buddy. Perform WW2 situps as a group. I think we did 16?
-Long Ways suicides: On the tennis courts, using the far side court as the line, going width wise. 1 forward, 1 backward suicide
-Mary: American Hammers, Hello Dolly, Hello Rosalita, V-Snaps (for the aspiring gymnasts)
- First and foremost, happy birthday to Pucker! Two years of being 49 are over.
- Turns out, Swirly is human after all. Either that or he forgot to spray WD-40 on his lower extremity mid pivot point. Heal up quick, buddy! I hope ice and Ibuprofin can take care of it. Otherwise, we will have to rely on your extreme health care plan (TYA and Bleeder making you go to the doctor). “Come on guys, it’s so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It’s all ball bearings nowadays!”
- Speaking of injury reports, Swiper has a clean bill of health! His X-Ray came back fracture free and he was making up for lost time sprinting between the corners this morning. Woo hoo!
- You know you have arrived in F3RVA when you try to give out instructions to the group, then you get heckled for lack of instructions. Then a separate group heckles you for taking too long to give out the instructions. Aww shucks…thanks, guys.
- The Do Se Do’s were a massive Charlie Foxtrot. Seems like we are going to have to do those more often to get the dance steps down better. Also, they are VERY TOUGH to call cadence on….especially when your arms are about to give out.
- For the record, it was SAAB that scared the hell out of Sugar Britches….even after I said, “hey, ya’ll don’t scare that woman”.
- Splinter does American Hammers aggressively. I dont really have a joke for that, but he does.
- Smithfield gave us the rundown of how he got his name during 5-corners. We are a mean, cruel group of men!
Apology of the Week goes out to Bleeder. Sorry about damn near doing a back flip over top of you during backwards suicides. I guess that makes us even from the “bike incident”.
Lab Rat apologizes…