9 peered out on this rainy school holiday morning for a special edition of Hoedown. One Hoedown a week just isn’t enough.
Ronnie took lead of the mosey to the front of the school for the COP:
- Imperial Walkers
- Arm Circles
- Russian Soldiers (or is it Rushing Shoulders?)
Hand off Q to Splinter for mosey to the sea of blacktop. Partner up – parent and 2.0 – for the following:
- Round 1 – Partner 1 runs the length of the blacktop and back while partner 2 does Merkins; flip and repeat
- Round 2 – Partner 1 backward runs the length of the blacktop and back while partner 2 does WWII; flip and repeat
- Round 3 – Partner 1 karaokes the length of the blacktop and back while partner 2 does squats; flip and repeat
Hand off Q to Lockjaw for PLT: 25 count three times through for everyone. Mosey to the back playground field for Triple Check.
- Lt Dans
- Run a lap of the track
Bear crawl across the field and hand off Q to Honey Do. Mosey back to the school for some People’s Chair.
Circle up for Mary – Flutter Kicks, American Hammers.
Finish with the Burpee Shuffle.
Da Vinci and Lockjaw took us out.
The rain cleared for a perfect workout this morning. I am proud of these 2.0s for rising early and ready to go full of excitement and giving it all. They had tremendous speed, but the form police would have written a few violations today. In the end, the 2.0s enjoyed themselves as much as their Pax dads.
The title is from a strange half gallon of milk nested in the branches of a tree. Very odd and the 2.0s confirmed it as smelly. Science experiment?
Coffee at Shore Dog was awesome; as much for the camaraderie as it is the coffee. 2.0s enjoyed the hot chocolate.
- Special Mary tomorrow – 6:00 am start. Come hear about Virginia’s Thanksgiving history or TYA’s revisionist history of the event.
Time to Taper,