Eight faithful Heartbreak warriors welcomed colder temperatures with a spirited workout. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 25 IW
- 20 DQ
- 20 merkins
- 20 FM
- 15 crab cakes
- 8x 8 count body builders
- Mosey to the track for 10 minutes of intervals – alternate 30 seconds on/30 second mosey
- Mosey to the jerkin gym
- 25 PLT
- Jerkin ladder – 7,6,5,4,3,2,1
- Mosey to Heartbreak Hill for a modified Lindsay – merkins and LBCs with 2x run up/down hill after each 40 count interval
- 25 PLT
- Mosey to parking lot for some Mary
- 15 pickle pounders
- Ring of fire with 10 merkins
- 25 WWII sit-ups
- 20 flutter kicks
- COT with YHC taking us out
YHC learning that this AO has two places that are cannot misses for any of my Q’s – Heartbreak Hill and the jerkin gym. Honeydo loves the jerkin gym and is nudging us their if possible, but YHC questions if anyone is begging for the AO’s namesake. Either way, good to get some running in post Richmond race weekend, even though this group was not part of those festivities. We were there in spirit.
YHC was however reminded that the frost on the ground is cold, especially when you plan a lot of the workout on your six. It will leave a mark. Thanks to the PAX for letting me lead them today. It was a fun group.
As always, God is good all the time!