Five faithful Heartbreak warriors trudged through post-rain slog and mud. We learned that a little wetness never hurt anyone. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 25 IW
- 25 DQ
- 25 helicopters
- Mosey to the saturated practice fields for a beast with burpees, LBCs, Carolina drydocks, flutter kicks, merkins and box cutters
- Mosey to the playground for a series of jerkins – 6,5,4,3,2,1
- Mosey to the football field benches for 4 quarters – 25 dips, 25 WWII sit-ups, 25 dips, 25 WWII sit-ups
- Mosey to the Heartbreak hill for 10 uphill sprints
- COT with YHC taking us out
YHC knew that it had rained on Monday night, but those fields have no drainage. Lots of unfamiliar noises as we ran and exercised on the saturated AO. Thankfully, I did not channel my inner-Viral and call for a tunnel of (sewage) love. As we learned, a little dampness never hurt anyone. As for the workout itself, good to see Angus back. Do not be a stranger brother! In addition, our departed comrade Toga would be proud. Toga was the godfather of hill sprints/runs. Garbage Plate and Seymour annihilated them today. Strong finish!
As always, God is good all the time!