The PAX started the morning with some 3rd F. It was a great start to the morning as we continued our pre-game through 2 Peter 1:3-11 and our discussion of personal spiritual growth/development. After sharpening our hearts and souls, we embarked upon sculpting the temples in which they reside. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 25 IW
- 25 DQ
- 20 merkins
- 20 crab cakes
- 20 hello dollys
- Arm circles – 10 big/5 small forward & backward
- Burpee march – 15 burpees down the parking lot followed by 25 flutter kicks, 25 WWII sit-up and 25 APD; repeat 5x for 75 total burpees
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for a ladder of jerkins – 7,6,5,4,3,2,1
- Mosey to the softball field for a love triangle
- Series of escalating exercises with bear crawls from RF to CF, lunges from CF to LF and backwards run from LF to RF
- Exercises at each stop
- 20 LBC
- 25 LBC, 20 squats
- 30 LBC, 25 squats, 20 FM
- 30 squats, 25 FM, 20 Carolina DD
- 30 FM, 25 Carolina DD
- 30 Carolina DD
- Mosey to the pillars
- 25 pole smokers
- Line of fire with 10 merkins each
- 25 pole smokers
- Mosey to the parking lot for stretching
- COT with YHC taking us out
White Deer was sans gloves this morning, bemoaning the fact that he feared his soft hands would not make it through the workout unprotected. Thankfully YHC did not plan a field trip to the gravel parking lots next door at Striker Park and the series of burpees and moseys further silenced any mumble chatter with regards to his delicacy. Way to man up White Deer!
Welcome to Rounders and welcome back Byproduct. Rounders was especially strong in his effort. He attacked the burpees with an undeniable strength. Good to have some of the DaVille PAX join us in the far West End. You are always welcome.
Strong showing again from Nightcrawler, and for the record, his LIFO streak ended as he was early for pre-game. Join us next week as Nightcrawler leads the pregame. Cannot believe I just wrote that, but so looking forward to it.
Also, remember the Chum Bucket is doing a PM Punisher on Mondays. If the fartsack sucks you in that morning, make up for it at Holden Elementary on Monday evening (6:45).
Great start to the weekend men. As always, God is good all the time! Enjoy the weekend.