YHC embarked upon leg 2 of 3 of his triple crown of Q’ing. Today, the Circus Maximus Q. YHC was joined by a trio of faithful members of the PAX. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 20 Russian Soldiers
- 20 DQ
- 20 merkins
- 20 Freddie Mercuries
- 20 Crab Cakes
- 10 burpees
- Arm circles – 10 small/5 large; both forwards and backwards
- Farmers carry to the bus loop for a weighted variation of the four corners (series of exercises at each stop with farmers carry to each point; 2 total trips around the loop)
- 15 Lawnmower pulls (each arm)
- 20 Lawnmower pulls (each arm); 15 single arm swings (each arm)
- 25 Lawnmower pulls (each arm); 20 single arm swings (each arm); 15 pull-overs
- 30 Lawnmower pulls (each arm); 25 single arm swings (each arm); 20 pull-overs; 15 sit ‘n presses
- 30 single arm swings (each arm); 25 pull-overs; 20 sit ‘n presses; 15 weighted squats
- 30 pull-overs; 25 sit ‘n presses; 20 weighted squats
- 30 sit ‘n presses; 25 weighted squats
- 30 weighted squats
- Farmers carry to the parking lot; COT with YHC taking us out
T-claps for Johnsonville and Chum Bucket for working through the high reps with 35 lb KB. Strong showing, no whining. YHC was impressed. As usual, White Deer was fast and strong, making up for the fact that he cannot do a crab cake. Everyone waited on YHC, but that is par for the course. These men just make me stronger, and I remind them that my slow, form-focused approach pays off in other places (yeah, that is what she said). Nonetheless, it was a strong performance for the PAX.
Prayers for Earthworm as he is in route to Texas to help with the post-knee surgery care for his adult 2.0.
In addition, for those interested, the memorial service for EF Hutton’s father-in-law is Saturday at 1 pm at West End Presbyterian Church. There will be a reception that follows.
God is good all the time!