12 from DaVille posted on a cool August Friday morning for a beat down.
This is how we did it
Scout Run around the church to pick up the LIFO’s\
- Two sets of 10 second toe toches
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 10 Four Count Merkins
- 20 Invisible Jump Rope
- 10 Smurf Jacks
- Merkins and Goblet Squats – Bear Crawl across the parking lot. Start with 10 merkins, run back for 1 goblet squats. Continue until 1 merkin and 10 goblet squat
4 Corners of The Church
- Run to first corner – 10 Bobby Hurley’s
- Karaoke to 2nd corner – 20 Merkins
- Run backwards to 3rd corner – 30 Heels to Heaven
- Karaoke to 4th corner – 40 LBC’s
- 1 partner perform Skull Crushers on picnic benches while second runs to the far end of the field. When partner returns, they switch. Each partner performed 4 sets of Skull Crushers and ran 4 times.
4 Corners of the Field
- Start at first corner with 40 Mountain Climbers
- Run to second corner – 40 LBC’s
- Run to third corner – 40 knee bends (Helix style)
- Run to forth corner – 40 leg scissors with feet 6 inches off the ground
Numberama, Nanerama, Wild Thing took us out
As I get in better shape this fall I hope to be leading from the front instead of the rear. As always, it was my pleasure and a blessing to be able to lead these guys.
- Reese Strong (9/16/17) registration is open. We currently have 38 signed up but are hoping for 50.
- F3 RVA Crab Fest – Starts around 11:30 – 12:00 after Reese Strong at Circle K’s. Let him know if you’ll be attending.
- First Thursdays is coming up – discussing playing basketball and heading to Kreggers afterwards.