Two veterans and one FNG planted the VSF and bravely moseyed down the road towards the Half Pipe Hill. One other veteran missed the PAX and ran on his own. This is what occurred.
Mosey down and up the Half Pipe Hill for COP.
- Imperial Walkers
- Don Quixotes
- Mountain Climbers
- Freddie Mercuries
Elevens at Half-Pipe Hill – 1 Merkin, down and up the hill – 10 Burpees. Continue until 10 Merkins and one Burpee.
Mosey to school playground
Pull-ups – 25
Mosey to school
Balls to the wall/Plank to the wall – Hold balls to the wall for 15 seconds. Walk out to Plank to the wall holding for 15 seconds. Walk back to Balls to the wall holding for 10 seconds then walk to plank to the wall holding for 10 seconds.
Plank-O-Rama – Get in plank position
- Alternating Carolina Dry Docks/Merkins – 10 IC – hold Plank
- Rotate to side plank – hold – after about 20 seconds, drop hip and raise – 10 IC – hold plank
- Rotate back plank– Hold – after about 20 – Inverted APD – 10 IC – hold plank
- Rotate to other side plank – hold – after about 20 seconds, drop hip and raise – 10 IC – hold plank
- Rotate to plank position – hand released merkins – 10 IC – hold plank
- Rotating elbow planks – 10 IC – hold plank
- Mountain Climbers – 20 IC – hold plank and then recover
- Lower to 2 inches. Hold for 10 seconds
- Press back up to plank position. Hold for 10 seconds and recover.
Mosey back to VSF
Numberama, Name-o-rama, Announcements.
YHC took us out.
When YHC pulled into the Pole Green Elementary parking lot, Wheelie was the only one there. A few minutes later, FNG Scully arrived. He had been looking for the PAX in the back of the park but pulled into the parking lot just before we began. Because both Wheelie and Scully are talented runners, YHC thought, “What would SAAB do?” and decided to try elevens at the Half Pipe Hill.
Two weeks ago, Circle K introduced the PAX to Half Pipe Hill where he had us do Jacobs Ladder which meant the PAX was going to take 5 trips down and up the hill. To try elevens on the hill would take us down and up the hill 10 times. This was a tall order but YHC felt that the PAX was up to the challenge. All PAX members performed outstanding. Because of the size of the hills, the elevens took longer than expected.
After YHC arrived home, Emoji had sent a message saying he arrived at the AO a few minutes late. After running around the school trying to find the PAX, he decided to run on his own. He left before we arrived back at the VSF. YHC decided to count Emoji as part of the PAX for the following reason. The PAX circled up on the other side of Half Pipe Hill which is on the other side of the woods and we did not emerge from this location until close to 6:05 AM. It would have been very difficult for Emoji to ever find the PAX in the park that he is not that familiar with. Even though Emoji was gone before the PAX arrived for COT, he does received Big Data credit but is now the definition of LIFO.
Welcome Scully! For an FNG, your performance today was impressive.
- C-Ville needs you! – Labrat is looking for members of the Pax to take a leadership role and help establish that AO. See him for details. It’s a great AO. Not a single hill or anything resembling one.
- New F3RVA website launching July 1. See the new site for future backblasts and announcements.
- Upchuck has a golf tournament on August 8 for a good cause.
- VQ week is coming up soon! Lot’s of open spots. If you haven’t Q’ed, sign up before Corporate instates the VQ draft.
- Lockjaw will Q the July HDHH. It will be a proper send off for Toga. More information to follow.
- ReeseStrong 5K – Saturday, September 16 in Mechancsville. Registration starts soon. See Phonics for more information.